Emma is the university's central tool for sending mass email, featuring drag and drop layouts and the ability to import and maintain your own email lists.
In this session, we'll review:
- The Emma mass email tool interface
- Using the default template and saving your own templates
- Creating and sending an email
- Email accessibility
- How to import a list of email addresses
- How to personalize emails
When and Where:
Wednesday, May 19th, 2021
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WebEx Virtual Meeting
(A confirmation email with the WebEx link will be provided upon registration.)
Who Should Attend:
This session is appropriate for any current Emma user or for others interested in using Emma.